ATTENTION Little League, High School, College and Professional Pitchers Who Want to Add 5-10mph!
The Top Pitching Velocity Program in the WORLD!
FACT: 90mph is 90mph because only a select few can consistently pitch with it. HOWEVER: You can DEVELOP this elite pitching velocity if you understand how these "natural" high velocity pitchers are doing it... to the point to where you become one of them in less than one season. This does not involve a special device, or some kind of 'miracle'...
FACT: Most pitchers understand that you MUST train harder and smarter in order to make a significant pitching velocity increase. But did you know that most baseball training programs are ineffective when it comes to enhancing performance? Sure, pitchers will feel better from these programs, but the fear of pitchers getting injured from unconventional baseball training programs is a MYTH... and read on. We'll prove it to you with testimonials!
FACT: You have been lied to if you think long tossing is the only way to improve "arm strength", or that heavy weight train or weight training in general is dangerous for the pitcher. Pitchers need smarter throwing programs that are drill based to learn better pitching mechanics and they need to develop a good base of strength and especially power in the weight room to keep themselves safe and performing at a higher level on the mound..
FACT:You cannot find this level of information in a pitching velocity System anywhere else. I have sole ownership of it, and it's only found right here, on this VERY PAGE... so keep reading...
I'm not asking you to just "buy a program". I'm asking you to read what I have to say in on this page. It affects anyone trying to pitch in this game...especially if you are trying to make it to the next and you are saying to your self, "It may just be to late for me to increase my pitching velocity" or "If I just keep playing this game I will throw 90mph one day."
Today's baseball training is ineffective... and it is KEEPING YOU from the pitching velocity you want
Are you afraid of actually working hard and SMART in this game? Do you really think playing all season long, just using weighted baseballs, doing running throws or throwing as far as you can is going to get you to 90+mph?
Have a look at all those pitchers on your team who go to practice and run poles, throw their bullpens, and think all this with just playing a lot of baseball is going to break them out of the mid to low 80's. Then take a look at the pitchers who actually train with weights — almost always too many reps and way, WAY too much light weight training.
Now, you tell us: how many of these guys have made a 5-10mph jump in 1 off-season? I'll wager you said, "None or maybe 1," And you would be correct. Statistics reveal that only ½ of 1% of college pitchers make any significant gains in pitching velocity over a YEAR, let alone over just one off-season.
Why? Because good people just like you have been misled and lied to by pitching coaches, ex-MLB players, and infomercials. You probably believe you have to throw farther or with a heavier ball to get results, when what you REALLY need to do is THROW LESS using a very targeted method of high velocity movement and power training.
Special equipment or a "special drill" not required
I have never met a "High Velocity Pitcher" who ever bothered with ANY of these pitching devices you find online, unless they were paid to promote it.
In fact, I have never legitimately seen a commercial or advertisement for one of these pitching devices that claim to increase pitching velocity where the pitcher promoting it said he used it to go from low velocity to high velocity... especially in ONE OFF-SEAON!
How do most of them do it? Born with it or they enhanced their performance legally or illegally?
Illegally is a dead end road but legally, that's exactly how YOU will do it. Yes I have the legal proven program to significantly increase pitching velocity, I have it because I developed it for myself in my career, it is how I went from 85-94 after rotator cuff surgery and every single doctor telling me I would never pitch again...
I was 18 years old in my first college start when I tore it!. The doctor took one look at my MRI and said it doesn't look good. He said he can't promise anything but that at least after surgery, I would be able to use my arm again. Following surgery I tried everything from, hours of tubing exercises, to changing my mechanics countless times... when I finally figured it out, it didn't take a strenuous throwing program, hell my arm couldn't take the abuse anymore. It didn't take weighted balls or tons of running, it took an unconventional approach to this game that many still ignorantly believe is dangerous or ineffective.
Listen: it wasn't easy, my road back to playing the game I LOVE ... but my training program has proven everyone wrong and more important it proved everyone stupid, even myself because I avoided this kind of training my entire career, due to my coaches telling me all this conventional wisdom was the only way. Not to brag, but when I did all this research, to prove that 3X Pitching is the best approach in the game, I discovered how ground breaking my program actually was...It wasn't just a fluke that I was throwing harder than ever before and now playing professional baseball! It was the real deal!
Most Important: I learned that it wasn't just going to work for me but for everyone who uses it. Which it has!
The Secret Behind The 3X Program Is Found Within The 2 Phase Delivery
This understanding of the High Velocity Delivery is going to change how you watch pitching and even pitch ever again.
It will complete "spin your head" around the mechanics of pitching and make it not seem so complicated.
Profoundly it will show you exactly what you need to do to go from that low velocity pitcher to that high velocity pitcher in a blink of an eye!
So How Does It Work?
Warning: If you watch this video below you will never pitch the same again! Please view at your own risk and DO NOT tell your coach you saw this video.
YES, this Method Simply Works...
But 'Regular' Baseball Training will not help you learn it!
3X Pitching WORKS... And I'm here to tell you I've seen it all... every other program out there.
I've seen it...I've tried it...and I keep coming back to what really works. And that is 3X Pitching...birthed by the pure desire to become a high velocity pitcher and live the dream of professional baseball, and tested by hundreds of other pitchers to have the same experience as I.
It works FOR ALL. It works EVERY TIME. You just have to be willing to work yourself. There are no free rides, miracle pills, or inefficient exercises found in 3X Pitching. Why? Because none of that crap works, and you know it.
Every shady marketer and publisher wants you to believe there's some kind of shortcut to pitching velocity you desire. They're full of it. You're too smart to buy into that, right?
Now, there's good news, too: "Hard" does not mean complicated. "Hard" does not mean MANY YEARS. And "hard" does not mean dangerous.
Remember, I tore my rotator cuff before I discovered this program, so I don't believe in training stupid. I put 3X Pitching together with the high school, college and even pro pitcher in mind, and it's specifically and uniquely tailored to help you reach your top velocity as you dominate on the field, grab scouts attention, and become the pitcher you always wanted to be. Just know THIS...
A Program Like This, To Add 5-10mph or More to Your Velocity, Is Really Hard To Find
Unless you've been working with a Major League Organization as a BioMechanics Analyst, overcame rotator cuff surgery to throw almost 10mph harder and play pro baseball, certified as a USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach AND can develop cutting edge proprietary throwing drills, lifts and exercises to train the high velocity pitcher, you simply cannot find this specific Pitching Velocity System anywhere on the planet but on this page.
Sure, you can find similar approaches to increase pitching velocity. After all, some of these ideas were stolen from This Websitelong before any of these "new age" approaches become popular! And, if you really wanted to, you could go through the thousands of pages on this website, spend about 100 hours on my YouTube page going through my thousands of video analysis, and probably track down 80% of what I cover in The 3X Pitching Velocity Program.
You could do that...but why?
I've not only created the system FOR you. I've already put the throwing program, the strength and conditioning program, the anaerobic conditioning program, and the action steps all into one complete, simple to follow, easy to understand bundle that you can read, watch AND put into action in about 2-3 hours 5 days a week. That's it. Short, no fluff, and right to the point.
So, it's up to you: get the 3X Pitching Velocity Program that I've created for you, or start digging around and hope you figure it out in the next ten plus years like it took me.
And, not matter what you decide, you will never access all the science I have put together in our 3X Pitching Mechanics Guides (I have full access to all the medical documents in the world! Don't ask me how I got this because I may have to kill you :)), one on one time with me the coach driving your results, and all the freebies I'm about to show you without choosing to own your copy of The 3X Pitching Velocity Program.
This works for anyone, short or tall, no matter how young or how old you are
Over the past twenty years or so, I have seen one prevailing lie told over and over again...
"Pitchers have to throw a lot, throw far, and NEVER use weights to gain arm strength..." It's a crock!
ONE simple System... My System... will work for anyone at any age, without excessive throwing of any kind.
That means you can actually take an off-season, rest the arm, build up the body, train better movements without worrying about "losing arm strength" or "not throwing enough" to increase pitching velocity. I train my pitchers hard in the off-season but the one comment I get the most when training with the 3X Pitching Velocity Program is, "Wow, my arm doesn't hurt when I throw hard anymore!"
Enough Of Me Speaking... Here is What The Pitchers Are Saying Who Have Purchased the 3X Program and Broken the 90mph Range
These testimonials below only include some of those who have hit or broken through the 90mph range with the 3X Pitching Velocity Program. This doesn't include the thousands of those pitchers who have added the 5-10mph with the 3X Programs.
Here are Some of My Friends and Supporters of the 3X Pitching Velocity Program
Now Let's Get Down And Dirty And Show Your What Is In This Revolutionary Program
The Actual Science Behind 3X Pitching
Like I said you will not find this level of information in a pitching velocity system anywhere. This is just some studies that are the backbone of the 3X Pitching Velocity Program. These scientific case studies are proof that this system is real and extremely effective when it comes to adding 5-10mph or more to your pitching velocity.
What makes the 3X Pitching Velocity Program unique is it marries the best drill based throwing program in the game with the best strength and conditioning program in the game. It is almost impossible to have a significant effect on increasing pitching velocity without using both a good pitching coach and a good strength and conditioning coach working together, like in the 3X Pitching Velocity Program. Here is the science proven how effective this approach is.
Pitching Velocity Mechanics Training Studies:
- Characteristic Ground-Reaction Forces in Baseball Pitching. - MacWilliams BA, Choi T, Perezous MK, et al. - Am J Sports Med. 1998;26(1): 66-71.
- Passive Ranges of Motion of the Hips and Their Relationship With Pitching Biomechanics and Ball Velocity in Professional Baseball Pitchers. - Robb A, Fleisig G, Wilk K, Macrina L, et al. - Amer J Sports Med 2010; 38(12).
- Baseball throwing mechanics as they relate to pathology and performance. A review. - Rod Whiteley, University of Sydney, Australia. - ©Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2007) 6, 1-20.
- Comparison Of High Velocity And Low Velocity Pitch Deliveries. - Glenn S. Fleisig, James R. Andrews, et al. - ASMI 2007.
- Relationships between ball velocity and throwing mechanics in collegiate baseball pitchers. - Werner SL, Suri M, Guido JA Jr, Meister K, Jones DG. - J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008;17(6):905-908.
- Kinematic Differences Between Highly-skilled And Less-skilled Baseball Pitchers. - Glenn S. Fleisig, Tomoyuki Matsuo, Rafael F. Escamilla, Steve W. Barrentine, and James R. Andrews, et al. - American Society of Biomechanics, 1999 conference.
- Comparison of kinematic and temporal parameters between different pitch velocity groups. - Matsuo T, Escamilla RF, Fleisig GS, Barrentine SW, Andrews JR. - J Appl Biomech. 2001;17:1-13.
- Baseball Pitching Biomechanics in Relation to Injury Risk and Performance. - Dave Fortenbaugh, MS, Glenn S. Fleisig, PhD,* and James R. Andrews, MD. - Sports Health. 2009 July; 1(4): 314–320.
- A comparative electromyographic analysis of the shoulder during pitching: professional versus amateur pitchers. - Gowan ID, Jobe FW, Tibone JE, Perry J, Moynes DR. - Am J Sports Med. 1987;15(6):586-590.
- Lower extremity muscle activation during baseball pitching. - Campbell BM, Stodden DF, Nixon MK. - J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):964-71.
- An EMG analysis of the shoulder in throwing and pitching. A preliminary report. - Jobe FW, Tibone JE, Perry J, Moynes D. - Am J Sports Med. 1983 Jan-Feb;11(1):3-5.
- Characteristic Ground-reaction Force In Beginner Baseball Pitching. - Chun-Lung Lin, Chung-Yu Chen, Hong-Wen Wu, Chen-Fu Huang. - Department of Physical Education, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan, Graduate School of Physical Education, National Taiwan College of P.E., Taichung, Taiwan, Department of Sports Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan.
Pitching Velocity Strength Training Studies:
- Comparison of three baseball-specific 6-week training programs on throwing velocity in high school baseball players. - Escamilla RF, Ionno M, deMahy MS, Fleisig GS, Wilk KE, Yamashiro K, Mikla T, Paulos L, Andrews JR. - Department of Physical Therapy, California State University, Sacramento, California, USA. - J Strength Cond Res. 2012 Jul;26(7):1767-81.
- Correlation of throwing velocity to the results of lower-body field tests in male college baseball players. - Lehman G, Drinkwater EJ, Behm DG. - School of Human Kinetics and Recreation, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada School of Human Movement Studies, Charles Sturt University, Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. - J Strength Cond Res. 2013 Apr;27(4):902-8.
- Effects of strength training on throwing velocity and shoulder muscle performance in teenage baseball players. - Wooden MJ, Greenfield B, Johanson M, Litzelman L, Mundrane M, Donatelli RA. - J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 1992;15(5):223-8.
- Effects of a 4-week youth baseball conditioning program on throwing velocity. - Escamilla RF, Fleisig GS, Yamashiro K, Mikla T, Dunning R, Paulos L, Andrews JR. - Andrews-Paulos Research and Education Institute, Gulf Breeze, Florida, USA. - J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Dec;24(12):3247-54.
- Relationships between ball velocity and throwing mechanics in collegiate baseball pitchers. - Werner SL, Suri M, Guido JA Jr, Meister K, Jones DG. - Texas Metroplex Institute for Sports Performance, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, USA. - J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008 Nov-Dec;17(6):905-8.
- Effects of high volume upper extremity plyometric training on throwing velocity and functional strength ratios of the shoulder rotators in collegiate baseball players. - Carter AB, Kaminski TW, Douex AT Jr, Knight CA, Richards JG. - Department of Health, Nutrition, & Exercise Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark 19716, USA. - J Strength Cond Res. 2007 Feb;21(1):208-15.
The Most Comprehensive Systematic Approach to Increase Pitching Velocity You Will Ever Find
So how does this system work, time and time again with pitchers like above? Because it does what most baseball training programs do not do. It trains all three components of the high velocity pitcher. Most baseball training programs only train one or two and usually only one better than the other. The 3X Pitching Velocity Program is the elite training program that trains all three components at the top level.
The 3 System ApproachCentral Nervous System
This is what creates our movements or our pitching mechanics. The 3X Velocity System in all levels of the 3X Pitching Velocity Program is a drill based throwing program developed to train the central nervous system to create all the pitching mechanics defined in the 3X Pitching Mechanics Guides.Muscular System
This is what puts the force behind your movements or pitching mechanics. You can have inefficient pitching mechanics but if the force isn't behind them then they may not be effective. They definitely will not produce high pitching velocity. The Fusion System in all levels of the 3X Pitching Velocity Program was designed to develop elite power to drive the high velocity pitching mechanics.Energy System
This is what allows you to consistently perform your movements over and over again. It isn't good enough to pump 90mph once or twice. The high velocity pitcher must do this hundreds of times a week. The Fusion System uses an anaerobic conditioning program in all levels of the 3X Pitching Velocity Program to fuel the energy of the high velocity pitching mechanics.
3X Pitching Velocity Program
All Levels of the off-season training, pre and in-season training programs in the 3X Velocity Program use the 3 System approach. This includes the 3X Velocity System, Fusion System and the Anaerobic Conditioning in the Fusion System. Each system also has its own system calendar to follow. It will give you the days to perform the drills, exercises or lifts along with the sets, reps and percentages.
3X Pitching Mechanics
The 3X Pitching Velocity Program has defined over 50+ pitching mechanics that drive the high velocity pitcher. No other program out their has this level of information for anyone to get their hands on.
Here is everyone of the basic and advanced 3X Pitching Velocity Mechanics that you will have full access to along with the definitions and links to the scientific research behind each component. Learning the importance of each one of these mechanics will give you an edge when working to implement these high velocity pitching mechanics into your delivery. The 3X Pitching Mechanics System is currently used by a MLB organization to evaluate players for the draft, trades and development.3X Pitching Basic 6 Mechanics
- Lift Leg Momentum
- The “Load” Position
- Triple Extension (3X) & Separation
- Chest Thrust & External Rotation
- Elbow Extension & Internal Rotation
- 3X Foot Position
- The First Move
- The Force Vector
- The Sweet Spot
- 3X Dorsiflexion
- The Tilt
- 3X Foot Sync
- Stretch Shortening Cycle
- Front Foot Strike
- Point of Balance
- The Pinch
- 3X Glove Side
- Chin Tuck
- Front Leg Extension (2X)
- Shoulder Abduction
- Action to Reaction
- 3X to 2X Factor
- 3X Burst
- 3X Threshold
- 3X Science and Research
- 3X Glove Position
- 3X Stance
- Hand Break-Timing
- 3X Knee Flexion
- 3X Weight Shift
- 3X Lift Leg Pattern
- 3X Ankle Kick
- 3X Drag
- 3X GRF-Timing
- 3X Hip Rotation
- 3X Arm Path
- 3X Arm Flex-Timing
- 3X 2F 2P
- 3X Connection
- 3X Launch
- 3X MER-Timing
- 3X Head Path
- 3X Foot Contact
- 3X Stride
- 2X GRF-Timing
- 3X Wrist Action
- 3X Finish
- 3X Recoil
3X Velocity System
This is a list of the 3X Pitching Velocity drills that you will learn to perform in the 3X Pitching Velocity Program. Each drill comes from a specific level in the 3X Velocity System.
- 3X Before Front Foot Strike - This drill trains how the lower half must work to peak power into front foot strike so it can be used up the kinetic chain.
- 3X Drive Drills - These drills train the pitcher to more effectively use the drive leg and front leg to drive hip rotation.
- 3X Med Ball Drills - These drills are the core drills to the 3X Pitching Velocity Program which are critical to helping train how power is moved up the entire kinetic chain during the high velocity pitching delivery.
- 3X Target Throws - These drills convert the valuable motor coordination training from the 3X Med Ball Drills into the baseballs. These drills also work on the mound.
- 3X 2 Phase Drills - This drill helps the pitcher separate the phases of the pitching delivery. To learn more about the two phases watch the video at the top of the page.
- 3X Assistance Drills - These drills give the pitcher a better understanding of how fast the lower half must move to increase pitching velocity.
- 3X Sled Drills - These drills are ideal in training the pitcher how to develop elite leg power in the pitching delivery.
- 3X Torsion Throws - These drills are critical in training stability in the drive leg which supports peak timing of force production and internal rotation in the drive leg. Watch the video to learn one of the 3X Torsion Drills. LEVEL 3 DOESN'T COME WITH THE 3X EXTREME PITCHING VELOCITY PROGRAM. IT IS AN ADD-ON.
- 3X Lateral Med Throws - These drills help the pitcher progress the 3X Pitching Mechanics to the full pitching delivery.
- 3X Load Series Drills - These drills work together with the 3X Lateral Med Throws to progress the 3X Pitching Mechanics to the final stage which is the pitching delivery.
Yes, this is an Olympic-style strength and conditioning program for pitchers. I get a lot of CRAP for this but I don't care because it works extremely well! I don't care that the "conventional wisdom" of this game is ignorant to Olympic lifting. Like my father used to tell me when I didn't want to do something, he would say, "Well then, more for me!" More for me baseball community. I will be happy to watch and benefit from the effects of Olympic lifting on the low velocity pitcher, just like I did for myself in my career.
I personally experienced the natural alternative to steroids, OLYMPIC LIFTING, in my career. Hell, I never would have overcome career ending rotator cuff surgery at 18 years old without it. So, it is impossible to try and convince me that this style of training is "dangerous" for the pitcher. If those who believe it is "dangerous" for the pitcher then they really need to watch this video....NOW!
What Are The Olympic Lifts?
The Olympic Lifts or what the rest of the world calls weightlifting, is the Snatch and Clean and Jerk. Here is a infographic to show you the techniques behind the olympic lifts.
Why The Olympic Lifts?
Stone reports that Olympic-style weight lifting exercises (sometimes described as the Olympic-style lifts) such as the clean produce significantly greater power out- put than do traditional weight training exercises such as the squat or bench press. In fact, power output during the second pull of the power clean is approximately 5 and 18 times greater than for the squat or bench press, respectively. As a result, strength training exercises such as the clean and jerk; the snatch; and the variations such as the power clean, hang clean, power pull, push press, and power shrug deserve consideration in a program designed to maximize athletic power. Stone suggests these types of exercises may have a greater transfer of training for many power sports, especially in comparison with high-force, slow-movement exercises such as the bench press and squat.
STONE, M.H. Literature review. Explosive exercises and training. NSCA J.15(3):7–15. 1993.
Because of the potential of these lifts to produce high-power outputs and their movement- and velocity- specificities to many sport activities (e.g., jumping, running, throwing), Olympic-style lifts are considered as some of the best training exercises to maximize dynamic athletic performance.
Kawamori N, Haff GG. - The optimal training load for the development of muscular power. - Department of Kinesiology, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, Texas 76308, USA. - J Strength Cond Res. 2004 Aug;18(3):675-84.
Who Uses The Olympic Lifts?
Many organizations and players use the Olympic Lifts. Here are some of the more popular teams and players using the lifts.
Baltimore Orioles Olympic Lifting Facility
The Baltimore Orioles are big believers in the power of olympic lifting. It is now becoming a part of the culture in this organization which is promoting some of the biggest lifters in the game like Chris Davis and Dylan Bundy.
"It's a shift in culture, from what I understand. Every single person we've talked to said they've never had a better strength-and-conditioning program than this." said Paul Cater, one of four strength-and-conditioning coaches -- overseen by vice president of baseball operations Brady Anderson -- who is working with the Orioles in Major League Spring Training
Texas Rangers Olympic Lifting Coach
The Texas Rangers are also big believers in the power of olympic lifting. Here is a video of their strength and conditioning coach Jose Vazquez instructing the proper technique of the Hang Clean.
"The Hang Clean is a very popular lift among all sports. Any kind of sport that requires explosiveness usual does the Hang Clean" said Jose Vazquez, Texas Rangers Strength and Conditioning Coach
Cal State Fullerton Olympic Lifting Coach
Cal State Fullerton Baseball Team are also big believers in the power of olympic lifting. Here is a video of their strength and conditioning coach Greg Vandermade describing why and how they perform the olympic lifts for their baseball players. He also talks about the importance of triple extension in the movement and how that helps the baseball player in his skill.
"The biggest benefit for the Hang Clean is it develops explosive power. You have to fire those type II fibers when you do a hang clean." said Greg Vandermade, Cal State Fullerton Strength and Conditioning Coach
Bryce Harper Washington Nationals
Bryce Harper has been using the olympic lifts to drive his career for a long time. There has even been rumors that he is doing PED's because of his high level of power on the baseball field. He continues to admit he is clean. You know you are doing something right when everyone thinks you are on drugs but you are not.
"Harper relied on an intense lifting and conditioning routine over the winter. He loves weight lifting."
“It’s brutal,” Soder said. “These guys work their tail off. And someone like Bryce, he’s such a beast. He’s doing heavy weights. … He’s kind of a genetic freak. He’s got man strength at 19 and 20.” said James Wagner, Washington Post
That hard work began with body-weight exercises. "I was probably 12 or 13 when I started doing pushups, situps, dips," says Harper. From there he graduated to conventional lifting, focusing on basic, heavy lifts, such as squats and power cleans. said by Lou Schuler, Men's Health Magazine
Beiting started in baseball in 2004 and said in the last 10 years attitudes about weight lifting have definitely changed.
"Guys really like to lift weights with a little more intensity and be more aggressive than they have in the past," Beiting said. "A lot of it has to do with the thought process in baseball that has continued to evolve with training and strength conditioning in general."Anna McDonald, ESPN
Why The Fusion System is Better Their Your Teams Strength Program?
What Top Level Teams Have Used The 3X Program?
- Tampa Rays
- University of Georgia
- Texas A&M
- Central Arkansas
- Many D2,D3's and NAIA Teams
So, let's recap what we've learned so far:
- The most effective way to learn high velocity pitching mechanics is with the 2 Phase approach, using science driven pitching mechanics. NOT more throwing...NOT more running...and NOT with weighted baseballs...
- The mistake you absolute MUST AVOID is to use a program that only trains one part of the anatomy of the high velocity pitcher. Even a two part system isn't enough. You need the three part system that trains each component at the TOP level!
- The solution is found in a drill based throwing program to train the high velocity mechanics and also using an Olympic-style strength and conditioning program to develop the elite power of the high velocity pitcher.
- The results should come in 1 off-season...and now, YOU can have the 3X Pitching Velocity Program that I've had the good fortune to develop for a pitcher in need like you!
WARNING: This is definitely not for everyone
There are some pitchers I simply do not want to give a copy of the 3X Programs to... and I mean NO offense, but I just don't want you to waste your time and money. Fair?
The 3X Pitching Velocity Program
Is WRONG For You IF:
- You think "effective" means "no hard work". Dream on. Doing something only a select few people can do requires hard work. I've just made it possible for your hard work to help you reach your pitching velocity goals because most young pitchers who work hard still never achieve these goals.
- You don't want to change your pitching mechanics. I cover some critical pitching components science proves correlate to high ball speed that you will need to implement to see results. These are essential, especially if you want to add the 5-10mph or more. Nothing radical, but still...you will not be using the same poor stride, with the same overused upper body to throw 90mph when it happens on this program.
- You refuse to do any olympic-style training. I wish this was easy, but you will never move like a high 90's guy with a 22 inch vertical jump, or a 135lb power clean max unless you have some ridiculous genetics. You will STILL need to use these elite power lifts: I will tell you how to perform them correctly, better yet, I will even recommend you come to a 3X Velocity Camp to take them up a notch (not required, but I prefer it.) or I will even send you to a USAW Certified coach in your local area to teach you proper technique.
- You think, "I'm too old to do this." Listen: you are NOT too old. Period! I've seen tons of pitchers in there 40s kicking butt on this System, so get that out of your head!
- Or, you are just one of those folks who will buy the program and then let it sit on your computer and never read it. Please, don't waste your money if that's the case. However, if that IS the case, just realize you're only going to get more and more frustrated with your pitching velocity...and perhaps even want to quit...unless you do something about your career, starting today.
Don't be fooled by how simple this System looks
E=MC2 looks simple...but it's also one of the most powerful equations in all of physics. "Simple" is almost always the best way to do anything. Speaking of Einstein, he once said, "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
That's what I've done for you: I've made high velocity pitching as simple as possible with the 2 phase approach.
So please: DO NOT be fooled by how simple the 3X Pitching Velocity Program looks. Once you purchase this program and download the entire bundle it will be very overwhelming. It is overwhelming because I am giving you every tool you will ever need to have success with this program but the approach is still very simple. Learn to separate the 2 phases and you will become a high velocity pitcher, guaranteed.
I wanted to make this an absolute no-brainer for anyone wanting a fresh, simple, and proven way to add 5-10mph in One off-season.
I figured I'd start at this low price and keep it there until I simply can not keep up with the volume of customer support emails (I get a lot of 'thank you!' emails and I think it's only right to answer them all.)
Plus, this is not some super-fancy program with a million-dollar publisher's ad budget. This is just a simple, comprehensive, and to-the-point e-program that will give you all the ANSWERS you will ever need to become a high velocity pitcher.
I did the hard work. I rounded up this revolutionary information from literally decades of experience, training, surgery, and from researching medical documents for hours on end.
Here's Where We Get Really Crazy
I am SO confident that The 3X Pitching Velocity Program will be the BEST PITCHING VELOCITY PROGRAM you have ever purchased that I am willing to put my money where my mouth is by offering this DOUBLE money-back guarantee:
Guarantee #1: Use my System for 60 days ON ME. If you do not get the best results you've ever seen... no matter what your goals are (5mph, 10mph, or 90+mph)... I will give you 100% of your money back… OR:
Guarantee #2: If you don't like the SERVICE you receive and the EASE of purchase, same guarantee: 100% of your money back!
I stand behind not only my product, but my commitment to YOU and your success.
That's how absolutely positive I am that The 3X Pitching Velocity Program will revolutionize the way you view pitching and pitching velocity as well as reinvent your fastball in record time...
Only a limited amount will be sold at this price
After I release a few thousand copies at this RIDICULOUSLY low price, I know my servers will be taxed, my time with other members extended...and I will HAVE TO INCREASE THE PRICE.
See the table below for the price increase schedule... and you best order now to make sure you lock in the lowest price possible
And I want to give you some
really awesome gifts today...
I am supremely confident that I am giving you the absolute BEST pitching velocity System ever developed.
But I'm not stopping there. I want you to be so over-the-top thrilled with your decision to claim your copy of the 3X Pitching Velocity Program, I am tossing in these incredible bonuses...
FREE! 5 Phone Sessions with Coach Brent Pourciau
Yes, you can call me any month during your training for an hour if needed so I can personally coach you through the program. Most coaches tell me I am crazy to do this but it is true. I am here to work with you personally to help you reach your pitching velocity goals!
NOTE: I highly recommend that you schedule a day and time for your first phones session so I can help you get started with the program.
Click The "Buy Now" Button To Receive
The 3X Extreme Pitching Velocity Program
PLUS All The Bonuses (Worth Over $999!)